- CalNorth ODP program 4 years
- Carlmont High School 1999-2002 (CCS champions 1999)
- League MVP 2000-2001 and 2001-2001 seasons
- Full ride scholarship to Notre Dame de Namur in Belmont, CA; 4-year starter
- Offensive Players of the Year
- International experience in Norway
- Currently playing Harmonie SV and DV8 Soccer Club mens competitive
Erik holds a NCSAA Premier License National and a youth national license. Michon has been coaching since 2007. His experience consists of coaching youth and adult levels. He coached men’s Harmonie S.V. in Palo Alto from 2007 through 2013. During that same time period, Michon also coached at San Mateo High School until 2010. Before coaching at San Mateo High School, he was at Burlingame High School for one season.
Positive coaching is the way to go. Create a comfortable place where the kids can excel as students of the game. I want the kids to be hungry to come back to learn more. It’s a mix of having fun, staying positive, and making sure they see improvement.
- Dribbling the ball with both feet (touch)
- Passing and Receiving the ball with both feet (technique)
- Having fun and loving the game
Erik looks for players who are positive and willing to learn. He would like to see players who have a good ability to focus and pay attention with a willingness to do anything it takes to be the best.