- Aidan holds a USSF D licence and has been coaching since 2008.
- Assistant coach to the Riordan High School varsity program in 2008.
- Head coach at Peninsula Youth Soccer club in 2009 to 2014.
- Freshman/sophomore head coach at San Mateo High School 2010 to 2012.
- Freshman/sophomore head coach at Burlingame High School in 2012/13 season.
My coaching philosophy is to develop players’ skills individually and put players in the best position to help the team be successful. I strive to teach players the correct way to play soccer and for them to understand all aspects of the game.
Three most important skills to master
- First touch
- Knowledge of the game
- Being phsysical
Player expectations for evaluations
I expect players to be themselves and bring their own individual skill set to the table. My job is to direct the players’ skill set to have the team succeed.